XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 Black
In Stock - While Supplies Last
Buy 2 - Get $100 Off!
Battery Pack Options:
Standard Battery: 45 Mi • 9.6 Ah • 460 Wh
Long-Range Battery: 65 Mi • 14 Ah • 672 Wh
Most Popular Upgrades
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- A proprietary XP-Entry™ frame allows bikers to step into adventure with a simple, lateral motion—enabling even those with mobility issues to easily mount and ride.
- An 850W peak planetary geared motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- A unique combination of variable pedal assist and throttle delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class 1, 2, or 3 ebike.*
- All XP™ 2.0 eBikes are foldable to 37 x 18 x 28 inches, designed for compact travel.
- Five levels of pedal-assist enhance the experience of riders of all capabilities.
- Versatile throttle delivers pure power on demand; the flexibility of an on/off switch enables access to any trail, including controlled access to national parks.
- Ultra-reliable gear selections provide seamless shifting, boosted by a 7-gear drivetrain.
- Puncture-resistant fat tires, coupled with adjustable oil front fork suspension (40mm of travel), are designed to power through all types of terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power with 160mm mechanical disc brakes offers peace of mind in wet or dry conditions.
- An internal lithium-ion battery lends a visually clean design while powering your ride for up to 45 miles with a 4- to 6-hour charge.**
- An external charging port on the down tube means riders never have to remove the battery to charge the ebike. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, effectively doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components, covered under our one-year warranty, ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Wider handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- An integrated safety system, featuring a headlamp and taillight combination—powered by the internal battery—allows you to be seen.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our customer experience technicians, powered by a community of cycle-loving enthusiasts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, in a box and fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year, hassle-free warranty.
* Where permitted by state law
** Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Battery: 64 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 330 lbs
Rear Rack: 75 lbs
Unfolded: 67 x 25 x 47 in.
Folded: 37 x 18 x 28 in.
Lithium Ion 48v battery with a 4-6 hour charge time
9.6ah battery has up to 45+ mile range, and 14ah battery has up to 65+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
500W (850W+ peak) brushless geared rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 and 3 Capabilities
Chaoyang or CST 3" x 20" Fat tires
LECTRIC 2.0 eBIKES
The 2.0 Generation takes all the parts that made the Lectric XP™ an award winning bike to new level! Check out the video below to see the latest innovations.
KevCentral, Bicycle Reviewer
I'm gushing about this bike it's that good... and I don't say that lightly. This bike has touched something, it's like it's hit a long dormant nerve, that youthful fun when you got your first really good bike as a kid.
Court Rye, ElectricBikeReview.com
Great attention to detail on the hardware and customer support (less than a year old at the time of this review) for such a young company. This is definitely value-priced but they don't skimp on the truly important parts...
Micah Toll, Electrek.co
This eBike feels like a no brainer for me. It's fast, fun, comfortable, highly capable and most important... an affordable eBike.
- customer service
Love my bike
It took a little adjustment time, but once I got the feel of the PAS & throttle, I wish I had bought it sooner.
Very good location
you guys rocked it
Loads of fun helps me get around camping
knock on wood...
so far, almost 200 miles on my 2.0 st... perfect! have it equipped with racks/crates front and rear, as it has become my errand runner for around town. have the usual accessories-- seat, am/fm radio, phone cradle, lock boxes, etc, and bike has so far performed brilliantly. am currently rocking the chemo thing, so the bike is a lifesaver insofar as my endurance currently is not what is used to be. with the help of my lectric, slowly but surely getting stronger. used to ride non-powered conveyances, but don't know if i'll want to ride one again, i like this lectric so much! when i first received the bike, a bit of damage to the controller display(cracked, but working), but one call to taylor at lectric was all it took for them to ship out a new one right away.in a way, hoping not to have to deal with customer service again, but confident if i must, it will be another stellar point in my life. i now belong to a couple of the lectric groups on facebook, and most seem to share my sentiments... could go on and on, but my bike is staring at me with those "c'mon, hop on" eyes, so time to feel the wind in my hair, i mean on my scalp!
Love the bike. Wish it wasn't so heavy but I’ll get used to it.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov