XP™ Lite Lectric Blue - Commuter Bundle
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- At just 46 lbs, this is one of the most affordable eBikes on the market.
- A 300W nominal, 720W peak planetary geared brushless motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- The XP™ Lite is the only 48V eBike within its price range.
- Foldable to just 36 L x 16 W x 27 H inches - making this one of the smallest folding eBikes in the industry.
- Equipped with five levels of pedal assist to enhance the riding experience for all skill levels.
- Twist throttle delivers pure power on demand.
- Single speed drivetrain makes riding efficient and seamless.
- Slim 20 x 2.4 or 20 x 2.6 inch tires allow you to turn on a dime.
- A hidden and removable lithium-ion battery makes for a clean design while powering your ride for up to 40 miles on a single charge.*
- An external charging port on the down tube provides riders with the option to charge the eBike without removing the battery. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- 160mm mechanical disc brakes offer peace of mind in both wet and dry conditions.
- IP-65 rated electrical components ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Integrated front and rear lights allow you to be seen at night and provide you with greater safety.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our US-based customer experience team.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year warranty.
** Where permitted by state law
* Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the box
What's in the box
- Premium Headlight
- Phone Mount
- Bike Lock
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Battery: 46 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 275 lbs
Rear Rack: 55 lbs
Unfolded: 63 x 25 x 41.5 in.
Folded: 36 x 16 x 27 in.
Lithium Ion 48v 7.8ah with a 4-6 hour charge time and up to 40+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
300W (720W+ peak) rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 Capabilities
Chaoyang 2.6" x 20" or CST 2.4" x 20" tires
LECTRIC XP™ LITE
The next generation of Lectric eBikes: The Lectric XP™ Lite!
Micah Toll, Electrek.co
After just one afternoon with the bike, I can already tell you that this is the #1 electric bike I will recommend to anyone shopping on a tight budget... a quality offering at a super low price.
Talon Sei, SeiProductions.com
Lectric did a really good thing here by making this eBike a lot lighter, smaller, and more suited for those who are going to be using this bike for commuting.
KevCentral, Bicycle Reviewer
A street demon with ably fast acceleration and nimbleness… this is the most late 80s early 90s classic fun I think that I’ve had on an eBike.
- phone holder
The light is lots brighter than the original. The lock is necessary if you want to leave your bike for any amount of time. I tried the phone holder, and it held my phone quite securely, but I can't answer my phone or use anything on it while riding, not really useful to me. I usually keep the phone in my back pocket.
Love my Blue Bomber!
I am a RAD City cyclist but needed a bike that I could pick up fold and store in my car by myself without a rack. I searched high and low to find a foldable E bike that was affordable and also light enough. I feel like I scored with the XP lite! It is fun to ride and gets me where I’m going especially to my pickle ball matches! I highly recommend this bike for anyone who needs a lighter weight single speed E bike. It may have a bit of difficulty on higher hills but I just will not be riding it there . I am 72 and an active woman at 5’8 and this bike fits me well!
Great package, only issue is not enough space to mount the lock, can't physically get the bolts installed, too many obstructions.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov