XP Step-Thru 2.0 White + Comfort Bundle
In Stock - While Supplies Last
Free Lock, Premium Headlight, & Mirrors with XP™ 2.0 Purchase!
Battery Pack Options:
Standard Battery: 45 Mi • 9.6 Ah • 460 Wh
Long-Range Battery: 65 Mi • 14 Ah • 672 Wh
Most Popular Upgrades
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- A proprietary XP-Entry™ frame allows bikers to step into adventure with a simple, lateral motion—enabling even those with mobility issues to easily mount and ride.
- An 850W peak planetary geared motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- A unique combination of variable pedal assist and throttle delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class 1, 2, or 3 ebike.*
- All XP™ 2.0 eBikes are foldable to 37 x 18 x 28 inches, designed for compact travel.
- Five levels of pedal-assist enhance the experience of riders of all capabilities.
- Versatile throttle delivers pure power on demand; the flexibility of an on/off switch enables access to any trail, including controlled access to national parks.
- Ultra-reliable gear selections provide seamless shifting, boosted by a 7-gear drivetrain.
- Puncture-resistant fat tires, coupled with adjustable oil front fork suspension (40mm of travel), are designed to power through all types of terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power with 160mm mechanical disc brakes offers peace of mind in wet or dry conditions.
- An internal lithium-ion battery lends a visually clean design while powering your ride for up to 45 miles with a 4- to 6-hour charge.**
- An external charging port on the down tube means riders never have to remove the battery to charge the ebike. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, effectively doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components, covered under our one-year warranty, ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Wider handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- An integrated safety system, featuring a headlamp and taillight combination—powered by the internal battery—allows you to be seen.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our customer experience technicians, powered by a community of cycle-loving enthusiasts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, in a box and fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year, hassle-free warranty.
* Where permitted by state law
** Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Comfort Package
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Battery: 64 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 330 lbs
Rear Rack: 75 lbs
Unfolded: 67 x 25 x 47 in.
Folded: 37 x 18 x 28 in.
Lithium Ion 48v battery with a 4-6 hour charge time
9.6ah battery has up to 45+ mile range, and 14ah battery has up to 65+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
500W (850W+ peak) brushless geared rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 and 3 Capabilities
Chaoyang or CST 3" x 20" Fat tires
LECTRIC 2.0 eBIKES
The 2.0 Generation takes all the parts that made the Lectric XP™ an award winning bike to new level! Check out the video below to see the latest innovations.
KevCentral, Bicycle Reviewer
I'm gushing about this bike it's that good... and I don't say that lightly. This bike has touched something, it's like it's hit a long dormant nerve, that youthful fun when you got your first really good bike as a kid.
Court Rye, ElectricBikeReview.com
Great attention to detail on the hardware and customer support (less than a year old at the time of this review) for such a young company. This is definitely value-priced but they don't skimp on the truly important parts...
Micah Toll, Electrek.co
This eBike feels like a no brainer for me. It's fast, fun, comfortable, highly capable and most important... an affordable eBike.
- customer service
- XP 2.0
I've had my XP 2.0 for about 2 weeks now and love it. I live near downtown Chattanooga and have used it to go to breakfast, free concerts and visit friends. I'm not only saving $$$ on gas but parking as well (got to pay to park everywhere in Chattanooga). Today I started riding to work, I only wish I would have ordered my bike months ago!
Great Ebike for the price
This is my 4th Ebike, first fat tire foldable. I am 69 years old and just recovered from 8 months of Chemo for Leukemia. I have biked all my life and switched to an Ebike 4 years ago. I normally ride on paved trails but wanted a fat tire Ebike for my dirt road as I am building back my strength. This Ebike is well made and it’s nice to have a spare for friends. It came within a week and is basically all assembled out of the box. I have had no issues and am very happy with this Ebike. In fact, unknown to my wife, I am going to order another.
Pleasure With a Purpose
I wound up responding to email advertising, and didn't initially think I was in the market for an e-bike, though I had thought about it as a way to get around on Madeline Island (Wisconsin, Lake Superior, in the Apostle Islands) where I have a cabin. Before it even arrived I thought that one would be a curiosity, but two would be fun, so I ordered a second one a couple of days later and they both arrived at about the same time. Simple to take up there as they both fit easily into my Honda Pilot along with the rest of our gear. They indeed turned out to be fun, and have been enjoyed by everyone who's tried them. I wound up taking one of them back home so I could do my 3 mile commute with briefcase bungyed to the back rack, where it takes me 10 minutes to make the trip that in the car had taken 6 minutes. Haven't driven my car to the office in a month now, so saves gas and has been pleasurably practical. I'll have to haul it back and forth a bit to the cabin, but it's been fun so far, and worth the hassle.
Hey Charles, thank you for your thoughtful review! We are glad that it's working as intended and that you and your community are satisfied with the ride! Certainly fun, and certainly a gas-saver! Enjoy!
Conveinent and fun!
I am very happy with my Lectric XP 2.0. I've never rode an e-bike before, so I thought it may be challenging to get to know my bike. This was very wrong! It was incredibly easy to get to know and feel comfortable riding. It can be rode like a bike, an e-bike, or even more like a moped depending on how you use it. I especially like its folding capability for packing on trips or storage. I only have very minor complaints, such as the battery indicator takes a little bit of getting used to in order to understand how much battery truly is left. For example, I could ride on pedal assist 5 until half battery, switch to pedal assist 3 and the battery goes up to nearly full. At first it was a little perplexing but after some time I've learned how to better manage the battery usage. If I had one suggestion to the company, it would be to add a warning about pedaling while turning. Looking back, it seems like common sense that pedaling with pedal assist causes acceloration. However, my first time making a u-turn, I attempted to pedal and nearly crashed due to the acceloration. Again, only minor complaints, but the overall experience has been great!