XPremium White Comfort Bundle
In Stock - While Supplies Last
Most Popular Upgrades
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- This eBike includes our first ever mid-drive motor with 500w continuous and 800w of peak power. This motor allows you to tap into all 7 gears in the bike’s 32T drivetrain, so you can use the perfect gear for the situation at hand.
- The XPremium includes a dynamic torque sensor, which measures how fast and how hard you’re pedaling to increase motor responsiveness.
- A game-changing shift sensor makes the relationship between you and your eBike smooth and controlled.
- A dual battery system provides a combined almost 1000wh of capacity - allowing you to reach up to 100 miles on a single charge.**
- A battery isolator will drain both batteries at the same time - allowing you to stay at higher voltages longer, maximizing both range and power during a trip.
- The XPremium’s newly engineered frame accommodates a sleek custom integrated battery on the top-tube, as well as our best-selling accessory bundle options.
- Hydraulic brakes provide a smoother braking experience as well as increased stopping power, so you can ride more confidently.
- This eBike achieves ultimate comfort with 4” fat tires and upgraded front oil suspension, including 80mm of travel.
- A backlit LCD display provides trip and battery information while on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Integrated front and rear lights as well as lever-activated brake lights provide you with greater safety.
- 25'' wide handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- The faux-leather grips provide an elevated look.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our customer experience technicians, powered by a community of cycle-loving enthusiasts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, in a box and fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year, hassle-free warranty.
* Where permitted by state law
** Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- XPremium Comfort Package
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Batteries and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Batteries: 75 lbs
Each Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 330 lbs
Rear Rack: 55 lbs
Unfolded: 74 x 25 x 48 in.
Folded: 40 x 22 x 32 in.
Two Lithium Ion 48v 10.4ah batteries, with a 4-6 hour charge time and up to 100+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors. Range calculated using two batteries.
160mm hydraulic disc brakes
500W (800W+ peak) mid-drive
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 and 3 Capabilities
Chaoyang or CST 4" x 20" tires
Introducing our most powerful eBike yet, the Lectric XPremium.
1st E bike
Bike was delivered when promised in great condition, nice packing job! I've put@ 60 miles on the bike so far and am really enjoying it. No problems and with a little practice I'm transporting our 2 bikes on a carrier on the back of my Silverado. (Easier than putting them in the bed). Very happy with our purchase and am getting compliments and questions from people everywhere we ride. Quality bike, thanks.
This is my second ebike. My prior bike was a 350W hub motor. For my size and the terrain around here, not the best unless you are riding rail trails. The midmotor makes a big difference. This does mean that you actually have to think about your gearing. I would highly recommend this bike. Downsides. The derailleur tension and limiters were definitely off for a "get on and ride". Riding on level ground, I may not have noticed. However, I live in a more challenging environment which demands lower gearing to ascend steep grades. When you order, which I recommend, have the derailleur looked at before you ride by a bike shop. This wasn't really an option for me, but YouTube can assist you when you live in the middle of nowhere. Meaning you learn to fix it yourself. So far, great bike and performance that exceeded my expectations. That said, I have less than 100 miles on the bike at this time. My prior ride exceeds a 1,000 miles.
My new ride
I'm still learning ... I love this bike, took it camping for 5 days best idea ever. I'm happy
An excellent bike
It is easy to pedal at all levels of assist.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov