XP™ Comfort Package
Ships in September
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
When you ride Lectric, comfort is paramount! The Comfort Package combines all the benefits of our premium Suspension Seat Post with our upgraded Giant Seat.
- 2" wider surface area provides comfort where you need it most.
- Coil spring suspension on the seat delivers maximum shock absorption for a smoother ride.
- High-density foam seat pad provides greater cushion, promoting a more neutral spine position.
- High-quality vinyl makes the Giant Seat both weatherproof and waterproof.
- The Suspension Seat Post is easily adjustable with the latch of a seat clamp.
- Both the Giant Seat and Suspension Seat Post have been thoughtfully designed as upgrades to the XP™ series. If you’re purchasing a Giant Seat or Suspension Seat Post for any ebike other than Lectric, please refer to the product specifications to ensure a proper fit.
- Suspension Seat Post may be purchased separately.
- Giant Seat dimensions: 10'' x 10'' (254mm x 254mm)
- XP™ Suspension Seat Post length: 20” (500mm)
- XP™ Suspension Seat Post diameter: 1 1/4” (31.8mm)
- Suspension: 40mm of travel
- Engineered for riders up to 220 lbs.
- Lectric XP™ 1.0
- Lectric XP™ 2.0
- Lectric XP™ Lite
NOTE: The Suspension Seat Post in the XP™ Step-Thru Comfort Package is a different length than the Suspension Seat Post in the XP™ Comfort Package. When inserting the seat post into the seat tube, the minimum seat height will be raised approximately 3” for both models. Please ensure the correct package is selected for your Lectric eBike model.
- comfort package
Highly recommend. No sore backside, even on long rides on rough surfaces.
step through comfort package
The seat could use more padding
It seemed to help with comfort the bike is not as jarring.
Kevin's new seat
Awesome much more comfortable that seat that came with the ebike
It really is more comfortable than the regular seat.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov