Portable Electric Air Pump
Ships Within 1 Week
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
Tired of having to inflate your tires by hand with a manual air pump? Our Portable Electric Air Pump is a perfect and easy way to keep your tires at their best while on the go!
Roughly the size of a water bottle. Easy to throw in your backpack or adventure bag and go!
This Portable Air Pump can be used to inflate tires, but it also functions as a tire pressure meter and flashlight.
Compatible with tires on the:
- Lectric XP™️ (1.0, 2.0, & 3.0 models)
- Lectric XP™️ Step-Thru (1.0, 2.0, & 3.0 models)
- Lectric XP™️ Lite
- Lectric XPremium
- Lectric XP™ Trike
- Most standard bicycles or eBikes
What's in the box:
- Automobile Power Cord
- USB Charging Cord
- Bicycle Conversion Head
- Swim Ring Conversion Head
- Air Hose w/ Quick Release Conversion Head
- Ball Needle Conversion Head
- Boat Conversion Head
- Lectric Quick Start Guide
- Fully charged within 3-5 hours.
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Working Voltage: 11.1V
- Max Power: 60W
- Max Current: <6A
- Output Volume: 20L/min
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAx3
- LED Lumen: 20LM
- Max Inflating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Measurement Accuracy: 1.5 PSI
- Pressure Unit Options: PSI, BAR, KPA, KG/CM2
- Working Temperature: -20oC ~60oC
- Product Size: 177 x 78 x 57mm
- Weight: 598g
- User Manual for the Portable Electric Air Pump can be found here.
Tried it out and worked great
Great for car tires
Worked well for bicycles, cars make sure battery is charged and hook it up come back in 20 mins. Tire should be inflated. But in an emergency on the road or trail it would work great.
This is a fine portable pump.
Love the air pump
Glad I made the choice to pick one from the bike company
Lectric bike pump
I love how small and portable the pump is. Like that it has a tire gauge built into the pump so you know exactly how much air pressure is needed.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov