Ships in April
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
From a cooler on a hot day to a pet carrier on a morning ride, the Large Basket is ideal for taking all of your favorite on-the-go items with you!
- Steel encasing and hardware ensure extra stability.
- Full compatibility with the Lectric standard and Premium Headlight.
- Easy installation - basket is attached to the front or rear rack with just a few pieces of hardware, included in your purchase.
- Lectric XP™ (2.0 & 3.0)
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru (2.0 & 3.0)
- Lectric XP™ Lite (Note: Front and/or Rear Rack required for assembly)
- Lectric XPremium
- Lectric XP™ Trike
- Lectric XPedition
Note: The Front and/or Rear Rack is required to properly install the Large basket
- Large basket dimensions (exterior): 18” x 13 1/2” x 5 3/4
- Large basket dimensions (interior): 17” x 12 1/2” x 4 3/4”
- Installation instructions for the Large Basket can be found here.
Basket fit for a King
It’s still winter here in MN with tons of snow piled up and more on the way (I am so ready for Spring)! I have not yet even taken my new Lectric Bike out for its maiden run. But the new looks bomb proof (and looks cool). Can’t wait to use it with the new soft cooler I also got!
Nice basket and plenty of room for a jacket, water bottle, air pump (just in case). Maybe even a small cooler with refreshments.
cargo rack for 3.0
I got my cargo rach for my 3.0 and it has worked well. It was super easy to install and doesn't appear to have had any ill effect on performance. Feels great back there and I've already used it to carry some small loads. Looking forward to many more "milk runs" and miles in the future. If you like to make small runs to the grocery or hardware store this is the ticket for you.
Christmas Present for my honey!
My husband loves the bike. We live in a rural area and his bikes can get him on those trails and into the mountains and remote areas.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov