Lectric XP™ Step-Thru Spare Battery
Ships Within 1 Week
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
Double the mileage, double the fun! This is a perfect solution for riders looking to achieve longer rides, and more intense adventures.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a 48V lithium ion battery. Spare batteries can be purchased as a back-up to, or a replacement for, the original battery.
- Batteries simply slide into the eBike frame and are easily installed and removed.
- Most batteries can be charged in 4-6 hours using 2A amperage.
- Compatible with the Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 2.0, 3.0, & 1.0 eBike models only. Please ensure you order the correct battery for your eBike.
- Spare batteries will arrive in a separate package.
NOTE: Riders should become familiar with their average battery use based on typical weight load, terrain, weather, and other conditions.
- 48V 10.4AH battery pack
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 1.0
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 2.0
- Lectric XP ™ Step-Thru 3.0
Note: Battery Charger sold separately or with a purchase of an eBike
Great customer service
Carried the battery "just in case" on a long ride. Regular battery lasted, great peace of mind.
I haven’t used it yet. I bought it because I don’t ever want to be unable to ride if my battery is dead!
Battery Back up
I purchased this battery as a back up to the one that came with my bike purchased in August 2021. This allows me to take longer rides with the confidence that I can return given that the original battery has some degradation. It was also nice that Lectric was offering the battery at a reduced price. Changing batteries is easy and while it does add some weight to carry a spare with you, it isn’t a big problem.
Having a spare battery gives that extra security on longer trips and ability to see more sights and enjoy.
Great love it.little top heavy with the cargo baskets but overall a good all around e-bike
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov