Rack Adapter Bar
Ships Within 1 Week
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
The Bike Adapter Pro is an artificial top tube that allows you to transport a variety of different bicycles with sloping top tubes, including but not limited to ladies, children’s, cargo, and full suspension bicycles on your bicycle rack. The telescoping bar will fit various size bicycles, and will not scratch your bike's finish. The adapter is heavy duty, non-twisting tubing, and has a secondary interlocking gate.
If the bicycle you own has a Step-Thru frame like our XP Step-Thru 2.0 or Xpremium bikes, you will need to purchase an adapter bar with your bike rack.
- XP Step-Thru 1.0
- XP Step-Thru 2.0
- XP Step-Thru 3.0
- Lectric XPedition
- Fits a variety of bike sizes with telescoping tube that adjusts from 21" to 28" long
- Attaches to your bike's seatpost and handlebar stem post
- Easy push to operate pin and interlocking gate keeps each clamp closed
- Protects your bike's finish with non-marking plastic clamps
- Constructed of rust-resistant, sturdy steel with black powder coat finish
- When used on the Sport Rider for Electric Bike Rack, the weight limit is 80 lbs.
*Notice: Bike Not Included
- Adapter Bar
- bike rack
- bike rack transport
- step throughs
Heavy Duty, well made, easy to use.
Works great , easy installation, secure with locking, like the one key.
Great convenient design. Easy/safe bike rack transport now. We leave them on when riding since we don’t have step throughs. Just pull them off when folding bikes up. Thanks for designing these.
Wery good all sround
Rack Adapter Bar
The adapter bar is easy to use and makes it possible for me to put my Lectric bike on the rack and keep the bike safe and from falling.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov