XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 White
Ships in 2 Weeks
Most Popular Upgrades
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- A proprietary XP-Entry™ frame allows bikers to step into adventure with a simple, lateral motion—enabling even those with mobility issues to easily mount and ride.
- An 850W peak planetary geared motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- A unique combination of variable pedal assist and throttle delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class 1, 2, or 3 ebike.*
- All XP™ 2.0 eBikes are foldable to 37 x 18 x 28 inches, designed for compact travel.
- Five levels of pedal-assist enhance the experience of riders of all capabilities.
- Versatile throttle delivers pure power on demand; the flexibility of an on/off switch enables access to any trail, including controlled access to national parks.
- Ultra-reliable gear selections provide seamless shifting, boosted by a 7-gear drivetrain.
- Puncture-resistant fat tires, coupled with adjustable oil front fork suspension (40mm of travel), are designed to power through all types of terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power with 160mm mechanical disc brakes offers peace of mind in wet or dry conditions.
- An internal lithium-ion battery lends a visually clean design while powering your ride for up to 45 miles with a 4- to 6-hour charge.**
- An external charging port on the down tube means riders never have to remove the battery to charge the ebike. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, effectively doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components, covered under our one-year warranty, ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Wider handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- An integrated safety system, featuring a headlamp and taillight combination—powered by the internal battery—allows you to be seen.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our customer experience technicians, powered by a community of cycle-loving enthusiasts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, in a box and fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year, hassle-free warranty.
*Where permitted by state law.
** Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Battery: 64 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 330 lbs
Rear Rack: 75 lbs
Unfolded: 67 x 25 x 47 in.
Folded: 37 x 18 x 28 in.
Lithium Ion 48v 9.6ah with a 4-6 hour charge time and up to 45+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
500W (850W+ peak) brushless geared rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 and 3 Capabilities
Chaoyang or CST 3" x 20" Fat tires
RANGE AND SPEED ESTIMATES
LECTRIC 2.0 eBIKES
The 2.0 Generation takes all the parts that made the Lectric XP™ an award winning bike to new level! Check out the video below to see the latest innovations.
KevCentral, Bicycle Reviewer
I'm gushing about this bike it's that good... and I don't say that lightly. This bike has touched something, it's like it's hit a long dormant nerve, that youthful fun when you got your first really good bike as a kid.
Court Rye, ElectricBikeReview.com
Great attention to detail on the hardware and customer support (less than a year old at the time of this review) for such a young company. This is definitely value-priced but they don't skimp on the truly important parts...
Micah Toll, Electrek.co
This eBike feels like a no brainer for me. It's fast, fun, comfortable, highly capable and most important... an affordable eBike.
- customer service
A Great Tool for us Reluctant Exercisers!
I have been encouraging my husband to exercise for years. We have tried various things including traditional biking. Nothing clicked. Now my husband loves Riding! And we are still getting exercise also!
Pleasent and especially pleased
Not one thing was difficult or hard from the moment I went on the website to the day I received the bike! Loved all the information available which made my purchase decision easier. The product is everything I could have dreamed!
This bike is the best purchase I’ve ever made! It is everything that is advertised and more! I would HIGHLY recommended this bike!! It was so easy to learn to ride! I was off and biking in a matter of minutes! I’ve been stopped by many people to ask about my bike! There’s not one bad thing I can say about this bike!! If your looking for an awesome electric bike, this is the one! You won’t be disappointed!!
My xp step thru
We’ve ridden our bikes for over two hundred miles since early May. We’ve had no problems or issues. We ride 6-10 miles each morning in PAS1 and most times the only time battery power is used is starting after stop signs. We are getting over 40 miles before having to recharge. Still learning to fold them and still look graceful. We are both in our 70’s.
Excellent! Fun to ride...comfortable...looks really cool!