Hollywood Racks - Sport Rider eBike Rack
Ships Within 1 Week
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
The Sport Rider Bike Rack for Electric Bikes is our hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 5" wide. This bike rack can carry up to 2 electric bikes or standard bikes. If you're looking for an e-bike rack that works with bikes with fenders, look no further than the Sport Rider SE for Electric Bikes.
This durable, strong bike rack includes new universal extra heavy-duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. As with the Sport Rider SE, this hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and can be tilted for easy access to the cargo area. Also includes a keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8' security cable, and locking frame to keep your rack and bikes secure during travel. Features patented No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System. For 2" hitches only.
*Step-Thru Frame Requirements:
XP Step-Thru 2.0 & XPremium Lectric eBike models require an adjustable adapter bar due to the step-Thru frame (purchased separately).
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5”
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- Space between bikes: 10
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- For step-through bicycles you will need to also purchase a Bike Adapter
- Now includes a red safety strap to help secure the bikes to the central post and to each other
- Rack Weight: 58 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- Lectric XP™ (1.0 & 2.0 Models)
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 (1.0 & 2.0 Models)
- Lectric XP™ Lite
- Lectric XPremium
- Most standard bicycles or eBikes
Very easy to use—extremely sturdy. Works great!
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov