XP™ Step-Thru Suspension Seat Post
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
Nothing will come as a shock with this epic upgrade! The Suspension Seat Post is one of our most popular accessories, featuring adjustable height and coil spring suspension for a smoother ride.
- A coil spring suspension integrated into the seat delivers maximum shock absorption.
- Easily adjusts to individual height with the latch of a seat clamp.
- Thoughtfully designed as an upgrade to the XP™ 2.0 series. If you’re purchasing a Suspension Seat Post for any ebike other than Lectric, please refer to the product specifications to ensure a proper fit.
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 1.0
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 2.0
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 3.0
- Lectric XP™ Trike
NOTE: The Suspension Seat Post for the XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 is a different length than the Suspension Seat Post for the XP™ 2.0. When inserting the seat post into the seat tube, the minimum seat height will be raised approximately 3” for both models. Please ensure the correct package is selected for your Lectric eBike model.
- XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 Suspension Seat Post length: 16” (400mm)
- XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 Suspension Seat Post diameter: 1 1/4” (31.8mm)
- Suspension: 40mm of travel
- Engineered for riders up to 220 lbs.
- Installation instructions for the Suspension Seat Post can be found here.
- seat post
- suspension seat post
- max weight
- Lectric Bikes Rock
Suspension seat post
The suspension seat post is awesome and cushions the ride way better than a solid sea post. I highly recommend this seat post
Great although I am right at the max weight for the suspension seat post it works great and gives that comfortable ride as advertised
Hi there! Just so you know, you can adjust the suspension "give" pretty easily! If you're ever bottoming out, you can adjust the tension or even lock it out! 1. Remove the cap located at the bottom of the suspension Seatpost by spinning in a counterclockwise motion. 2. Use a 12 mm Allen key to loosen or tighten the tension of the suspension coil. You can test the suspension by pushing down on the Seatpost. 3. Once the tension is to your desire, reinstall the cap and secure a tight fit by spinning clockwise Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to help!
I have this seat post on my 2.0 I purchased another one for my wife's 2.0 We love our 2.0 s Lectric Bikes Rock!
Got mine with the Father’s Day package,Love my lectric2.0 but the sear post makes a lot of noise in compression and expansion and you can feel it in Seat.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov