Nothing will come as a shock with this epic upgrade! The Suspension Seat Post is one of our most popular accessories, featuring adjustable height and coil spring suspension for a smoother ride.
- A coil spring suspension integrated into the seat delivers maximum shock absorption, allowing for a smoother ride.
- The Suspension Seat Post easily adjusts to individual height with the latch of a seat clamp.
- The Suspension Seat Post has been thoughtfully designed as an upgrade to the XP 2.0 series. If you’re purchasing a Suspension Seat Post for any ebike other than Lectric, please refer to the product specifications to ensure a proper fit.
NOTE: The Suspension Seat Post in the XP Step-Thru 2.0 Comfort Package is a different length than the Suspension Seat Post in the XP 2.0 Comfort Package. When inserting the seat post into the seat tube, the minimum seat height will be raised approximately 3” for both models. Please ensure the correct package is selected for your Lectric eBike model.
- XP 2.0 Suspension Seat Post length: 20” (500mm)
- XP 2.0 Suspension Seat Post diameter: 1 1/4” (31.8mm)
- XP Step-Thru 2.0 Suspension Seat Post length: 16” (400mm)
- XP Step-Thru 2.0 Suspension Seat Post diameter: 1 1/4” (31.8mm)
- Suspension: 40mm of travel
- Engineered for riders up to 220 lbs.
- riding experience
Suspension seat post
It makes the ride smoother and less bumpy
L:ectric Suspension Seatpost added
Great seatpost. Has worked well for me and my wife's bike.
Worth the add
Very good item
The suspension seatpost should be a standard feature along with front suspension.
Suspension seat post review
This post worked so much better with the C9 seat. Letric should make these the standard to their bikes and not even bother with the original post and seat that came with the original purchase of the bike. Once I exchanged the original post and seat to the new suspension post and C9 seat the bum feels so much better on long rides, night and day difference. I’m so glad there was an option to upgrade. Just wish it came with that installed already.