Thule - Yepp Maxi Seat
Ships Within 1 Week
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
Yepp Maxi Seat
Smart and functional child bike seat with a personality, designed for everyday rides.
- Quick and easy mounting of the child bike seat on your bike. Fits rear bike racks with an EasyFit window.
- Your child sits comfortably in the soft and shock-absorbing seat
- Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
- Lectric XP™ 3.0
- Lectric XP™ Step-Thru 3.0
- Lectric XPedition
⚠️ Warning: Yepp Maxi Seat is designed for use only with the XP 3.0 and XPedition model eBikes and should not be used with other bike models for safety reasons.
- Max Child Weight: 40 lb
- Product Weight 8.4 lb
- Safety Harness: 5-point
- User Manual Written and Provided by Thule found here.
- Fit Guide Written and Provided by Thule Found here.
- Additional Information Written and Provided by Thule found here.
*Product information provided by Thule
Ride in Style
Customize your ride with extra accessories!
Lazer Pnut KinetiCore Helmet - DinosaurRegular price $49.99Regular priceUnit price per
Lazer Pnut KinetiCore Helmet - SharkRegular price $49.99Regular priceUnit price per
Lazer Nutz KinetiCore Helmet - ButterflyRegular price $49.99Regular priceUnit price per
Lazer Nutz KinetiCore Helmet - SpaceRegular price $49.99Regular priceUnit price per
Absolutely amazing easy on easy off locking device baby loves it. She’s two years old. That’s all she wants to do is go riding.
Lucia seems very sturdy, secure and safe. It is used for a four year old and a 15 month old. Very very easy to install.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov