XP™ Lite Arctic White
In Stock - While Supplies Last
Free Phone Mount, Premium Headlight, & Lock with XP™ Lite Purchase!
Most Popular Upgrades
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
- At just 46 lbs, this is one of the most affordable eBikes on the market.
- A 300W nominal, 720W peak planetary geared brushless motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- The XP™ Lite is the only 48V eBike within its price range.
- Foldable to just 36 L x 16 W x 27 H inches - making this one of the smallest folding eBikes in the industry.
- Equipped with five levels of pedal assist to enhance the riding experience for all skill levels.
- Twist throttle delivers pure power on demand.
- Single speed drivetrain makes riding efficient and seamless.
- Slim 20 x 2.4 or 20 x 2.6 inch tires allow you to turn on a dime.
- A hidden and removable lithium-ion battery makes for a clean design while powering your ride for up to 40 miles on a single charge.*
- An external charging port on the down tube provides riders with the option to charge the eBike without removing the battery. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- 160mm mechanical disc brakes offer peace of mind in both wet and dry conditions.
- IP-65 rated electrical components ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Integrated front and rear lights allow you to be seen at night and provide you with greater safety.
We Go the Extra Mile
- Every purchase from Lectric comes with unrivaled support from our US-based customer experience team.
- Lectric eBikes ships free, fully assembled. Simply inflate your tires and consult a local bike technician for initial inspection.
- All Lectric eBikes come with a one-year warranty.
** Where permitted by state law
* Range can vary due to weight load, terrain, weather and other conditions
What's in the box
What's in the box
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner's manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Since the first Lectric eBikes release in 2019, our mission has been to create accessible and affordable electric bikes for the masses. With the support from an enthusiastic customer base, our team has been able to excel as one of the fastest growing eBike companies in the world. With each new eBike model, we aim to empower riders from coast to coast to explore with confidence, and have fun while they’re at it. Adventure starts here!
Total With Battery: 46 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 275 lbs
Rear Rack: 55 lbs
Unfolded: 63 x 25 x 41.5 in.
Folded: 36 x 16 x 27 in.
Lithium Ion 48v 7.8ah with a 4-6 hour charge time and up to 40+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
300W (720W+ peak) rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 Capabilities
Chaoyang 2.6" x 20" or CST 2.4" x 20" tires
LECTRIC XP™ LITE
The next generation of Lectric eBikes: The Lectric XP™ Lite!
Micah Toll, Electrek.co
After just one afternoon with the bike, I can already tell you that this is the #1 electric bike I will recommend to anyone shopping on a tight budget... a quality offering at a super low price.
Talon Sei, SeiProductions.com
Lectric did a really good thing here by making this eBike a lot lighter, smaller, and more suited for those who are going to be using this bike for commuting.
KevCentral, Bicycle Reviewer
A street demon with ably fast acceleration and nimbleness… this is the most late 80s early 90s classic fun I think that I’ve had on an eBike.
- XP Lite
Very impressed so far
Ordered two XP Lite bikes in May. So far so good. We are casual riders (elderly) and the light weight is very desirable. Power and range very adequate for our needs and the various levels of assist provide all we need without adding a lot of weight and complexity with gears Setting out on a 6 week motor home trip and that will be the real test. They are the perfect way to get around for our purposes. The customer support is very good. We had a couple of set up questions and they were very responsive providing the information we needed. For an entry level bike this is a winner.
I have been riding the bike to save from work every day since I've gotten it and it's been so much better than the public transit I was using before. Also, since getting the bike I've been going outside and around town much more often, and it's a very liberating feeling.
Great lightweight bike.
I throughly enjoy riding my ebike. I have no issues with the bike, just fun and easy to ride.
Overall great. Had minor issue w headlight but is fixed now.