XP™ Lite Carry Package
Ships in June
Questions? We’re happy to help!
Give Us a Call - (602) 715-0907
Looking for the perfect way to take your favorite adventure items with you? Load up your XP™ Lite Carry Pack, designed for ultimate utility!
- Pack includes an XP™ Lite Rear Rack, a set of XP™ Lite fenders, and Water-Resistant Pannier Bags.
- Steel encasing and hardware for the rack ensure extra stability.
- Full compatibility with the XP™ Lite’s standard rear light.
- Easy installation - the rack is attached with just a few pieces of hardware included in your purchase.
- Pannier Bags are made of high-quality, water-resistant canvas with adjustable buckles to ensure your valuables stay safe and dry.
- Full saddle bags on both sides of your rear rack double your carrying capacity.
- Worried about water, snow, or sand? The XP™ Lite Fenders will protect both you and your ride from the elements.
- Lectric XP™ Lite only
What's in the Box:
- XP Lite Rear Rack
- Mounting hardware
- XP Lite Fenders (set)
- 2 fender stay
- Mounting hardware
- Water-resistant Pannier Bags
- Approximate Pannier Bag dimensions (full): 13" x 7" x 12"
- Approximate Pannier Bag dimensions (empty): 12' x 6'x 10"
- Mounting screws included
- Fenders: Black, PLA Plastic
- Rear Rack Flat mounting platform 14 in. L x 6.75 in. W
- Rear Rack dimensions: 18.5 in. L x 9 in. H x 6.75 in. W
- saddle bags
Xp lite carry package
High quality,works perfectly.
XP Lite Carry Package !
It’s an awesome deal . The fit and finish of the racks and bags is excellent. The bags look super cool stretched out over the rear rack . I love it !
Another quality accessory from Lectric
Perfect fit for the XP Sandstorm and easy to install.
Gift for Grandson
My grandson says it works like a charm. Bought it for Christmas. He is a college student without a car and rides bike for groceries. Great gift!
The price, the size, even the weight are perfect for me. I'm 63, 5'3", 120#. I've only seen 1 different brand that was lighter, but it has a high bar. I was surprised that it was so easy to ride, even without power assist. Going up moderate hills only requires level 1 or 2! Love that it was delivered within days, almost fully assembled. A couple things I wish were different. First I thought I ordered the blue XP Lite. I guess not, as it is black, not going to return because of color. Because it is over 40# it really should have a center mount, dual kickstand. First time out I barely touched it & it fell over, scratching the paint & destroyed the phone holder. Disappointed that the front rack prevents folding completely, might be removing it. Also I agree with others, the key shouldn't be inserted from the bottom. Did change out the seat with a Schwinn wide seat, $30 from a local store. It's great fun & great exercise, especially when I ride with my son❣️
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov